Running to Lose Weight – Amazing Facts that are Not Known
Every exercise is good for health, but when it comes to lose weight, it’s impossible to beat running. After all running is the most effective way to burn calories.
The best exercise is running to lose weight. A large number of women, men even girls and boys have dropped the extra pounds and have kept them off by the help of this easy form of exercise.
Success is guaranteed if sensible diet is planned, diet schedule is the critical element for Running to Lose Weight.
Benefits of Running to Lose Weight:
- To lose weight people do scads of exercises but very few of them are aware that running is the most effective way to lose weight. According to the study in 2012, it has been found that people who practice running exercises they weigh lesser than those who do other exercises at the same rate. The major reason behind the fact is- that people usually burn more calories in a minute while running not when they do other activities like swimming or riding.
- Running Works Even When you are at Rest: Running will lead to bigger weight loss, most probably because your resting energy stays elevated after you run.
- Running is Time-Efficient: Is running a mile and walking a mile burn an equal number of calories? No, it’s not. Running is a significantly faster way to burn calories. Running takes less time to burn calories than walking.
- Running is Convenient: Running is the greatest workout for weight loss because it’s inexpensive, accessible and even there are fewer barriers to manage a routine, even while traveling.
- Running Burn More Calories: Surprisingly Calories burnt through running is approximately 90% more weight loss than calories burnt by walking.
Everyone knows that running is an excellent way to get into shape, but did you know that it can profit almost all parts of your body, as well as boost your mood? Running is an amazingly effective way that builds you healthier in a number of ways.
Some Other Boosting Benefits of Running:
- Running makes your knees stronger (and other joints and bones also).
- Running will keep you sharp minded even as you grow old.
- Running works yet when you’re at rest
- Running makes you happier
- Boost your immune system
- Running aids you get skinnier
- Running adds extra years to your life
- Running decreases your possibility of cancer.
- Prevent from Diseases
- Recover your health
- Enhances your Confidence
- Reduce Stress and boost your mood
- Remove Depression
- Keep your abs tight
- Bring sexy back
However running is the best way to lose weight, but here are some other things that you can add in your weight loss plan:
- Take coffee or green tea
- Don’t diet but eat healthy
- Avoid sugary soda or fruit juices that have more calories
- Eat more Protein
- Hit your food addiction
- Get a good sleep
- Eat vegetables or fruits
- Eat more fibers
- Lift weight
Experts suggest that overweight or fatty men and women begin their running schedule with these three rules:
Rule 1: Start with Walking-
Walking is less hecti than running for the muscles, bones and joints of the lower extremities, but it is stressful enough to stimulate variations that build these areas more strong and resilient.
Your early workouts may include complete walking schedules or a blend of walking and running, relying on how you prepare your body for running. As the weeks pass, tip the stability further and further in the direction of running until you are at ease of doing straight runs.
Rule 2: Don’t run on Continuously days at first
Muscles, bones and joints needs time to get well from and adapt to the anxiety of running. For most beginners, one day is not sufficient for the tissues to come back with more potent. So manage your running schedule every other day for at least first few weeks. If you want to exercise regularly, do walks or non-impact workouts, like cycling among running days.
Rule 3: Don’t increase your running distance by more than 10% from week to week
To continue receiving results from your running schedule, you require running more. But if you increase your running capacity too rapidly, you may become injured. The 10% rule is a good instruction for sensible running enhances. To follow it, only avoid raising your total running time and distance by more than 10% from one week to another week.
Running is one of the greatest forms of exercise for losing or keeping a consistent weight. Running to Weight Loss is the most successful exercise in terms of calories burnt in a minute.