14 Easiest Homemade Makeup Removers with No Side Effects
Just came home from a marriage, party or a dinner date with your partner or a rocking party with your friends, what’s the first thing you like to do? Surely, most of you would say, change and go to bed. But what you must be doing is remove all the makeup from your face, before going to sleep. All beauty experts and dermatologists suggest using Homemade Makeup Remover to all the girls/women.
Gone are the days when you have to waste your time rubbing that stubborn mascara off your eyes or purchasing a separate remover for usual face and eye makeup. Forget about red and swollen eyes caused by hard chemicals in the removers and rashes on cheeks due to a certain chemical in xyz remover.
Let’s ease the procedure for clear and flawless skin and find some amazing homemade makeup remover products. These homemade remedies are very useful, cost-effective and safe. So go with these remedies:
The following recipes are simple to make and low-priced too. Only keep in mind to store them well and you should acquire many months’ worth of use!
- Coconut oil- Coconut oil is the only ingredient that can be used as a remover, lip balm, moisturizer and much more. Take a small amount of coconut oil on the tips of your fingers, gently massage the oil on your face or eye circles, until you feel all the makeup is coming off, and then wipe your eyes with a moist cotton ball. Now enjoy make-up free moisturized eyes and face. It’s a magical ingredient that can take care of even the most resistant waterproof make-ups such as mascara, very easily. This easy coconut oil technique looks great!
- Cucumber- Cucumber serves as a homemade makeup remover in many beauty products. So instead of going to the store, look into your refrigerator. Cucumber has an anti-inflammatory property, so it will help soothe acne-prone skin or calm irritated skin. Take a cucumber and make a paste of it. Now utilize it as a cleanser on your face. But if you have hard makeup to remove then add little quantity of milk or olive oil to the paste.
- Yogurt- It is the most natural kitchen staple for your skin that serves different purposes. Take fresh cotton and dip it into some yogurt, massage it all over the face in a circular motion and then clean off with cold water. Yogurt can be used as moisturizer and the best remedy for relieving sunburns.
- Baby shampoo- You can use baby shampoo like Johnson's Baby Shampoo as a makeup remover ingredient. Only take a drop of baby shampoo on a cotton ball and rub it on your face to remove makeup. You can also add baby oil and water to this tear-free baby shampoo.
- Jojoba and Vitamin E oil- Both these elements have moisturizing and soothing effects on the skin. Add a capsule of vitamin E with 60ml jojoba oil. Keep this mixture in a dark glass bottle and utilized it when needed. It excellently works on stubborn or tough waterproof mascaras, liquid eyeliners and blushes. You can also use jojoba oil with plain water. It’s non-allergenic mixture for using eye and other makeup’s.
- Hair Conditioner- Only a little drop of hair conditioner does the job of a makeup remover.
- Petroleum Jelly- It is a secure way to remove your tough waterproof makeup. Take just a small amount to eliminate your eye and lip makeup.
- Almond oil and Milk- Milk is a great homemade makeup remover ingredient that not only moistures your skin but also refills the necessary nutrients that are required by it. So take a spoon of milk and mix a few drops of almond oil in it and rub your face with a cotton pad then remove it with a fresh cotton pad. It’s a quick makeup remover recipe that can be made in short time.
- Grape-seed and Caster oil- Mix three tablespoon of Grape-seed oil and one table spoon of Caster Oil. This makeup remover paste is great for sensitive skins.
- Vegetable oil combination- Take equal portions of olive oil, castor oil and canola oil and apply it. These vegetable oils mixed together makes the perfect makeup remover.
- Aloe Vera- Aloe Vera is the perfect homemade makeup remover. Its primary function is to retain moisture. It’s best for hydrating and softening the skin and is popular for its healing and calming properties.
- Olive oil- Olive oil is the perfect makeup remover for dry skin. Apply a few drops of olive oil on your face and spread it over the face by gently rubbing. It is great in removing makeup because it doesn’t irritate the delicate areas.
- Vaseline- It can be an effective makeup remover for eyeliner and mascara, because its oil easily dissolves the cosmetics. Keep a little amount of it on a cotton ball and apply it to the areas to remove the makeup from. Since it is very oily and thick; you need to wash it with warm water.
- Strawberries- To create this makeup remover, you need 5 large strawberries and 3 spoons of plain yogurt. Mash this mixture of fruit and yogurt. Now apply it to your face and massage it in circular motion and leave it for few minutes. Then wash with water.
Homemade Makeup Remover doesn’t have to be costly or come with any label. But it’s preferable and you can create them at home. These are non-irritating ingredients that are simple to prepare, cheap and highly effective and no side effects guaranteed.