Natural remedies to get to Get Rid Of Stretch Marks
As the term “stretch” can be defined as to lengthen by force and thus when we combine the terms“stretch+ marks” it means the intended streaks like feature that is found on the body due to preganancy, obesity or any other aspect. So we bring you the most easy and natural remedies to get rid of stretch marks.
Stretch mark is not a disease, it happens due to the following aspects:
- Muscle building
- Stretching during the end days of pregnancy
- Addition or reduction of weight
- Hormonal changes or hereditary
Nobody likes to have scars or stretch marks on their body. People are way too conscious about all these. These are caused generally on the areas where fat is accumulated more. To identify that these are stretch marks you may get pink, red lines, flatten skin may appear as scars too. So to overcome these stretch marks we have few amazing and easy to apply remedies.
Naturally used ingredients to get rid of stretch marks:
Sugar is used as a natural defoliant for skin. It is one of the best home remedies to get rid of stretch marks.
- Take a tablespoon of sugar. Add some drops of almond oil and lemon juice in it. Stir it well and apply directly on the stretch marks.
- Rub it for 8-10 minutes and then, take a shower. Continue to use it for one month or so, until you get rid of the stretch marks.
- Vitamin K:
Vitamin K is helpful in preventing scars on dermis. Vitamin K is present in green vegetables, like cabbage, spring onions, pickled cucumber, etc.
Make a salad of all these vegetables and consume it daily to get rid of stretch mark.
- Glycerine and Lemon
Lemon is rich in citrus acid.
a. Put 1-2 drops of glycerine in lemon.
b. Rub the lemon on the affected area gently. Repeat the process two times a day. It will not only reduce the stretch marks, but will also keep your skin moisturized.
4. Use oats as a natural scrub on the stretch marks.
a. Take two-three apricots. Cut them and remove their seeds.
b. Grind them to form a paste. Apply the paste directly on the stretch marks.
c.Leave it for 20 minutes. Then, rinse it with lukewarm water. Follow the process for one month and see the results.
Tips to remember:
- Do not scratch on the affected area.
- Include zinc, vitamin C supplements in your food products.
- And always keep your skin moisturized.
On the whole apply these amazing remedies to get rid of stretch marks and have a younger and diva look all over again!!